Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy to prepare and a delicious vegetarian dish from the centuries old bulgarian cuisine.
Make and share this Alina's Spinach Porridge recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil and add the spinach and the salt.
- Fry that while mixing constantly 15-20 minute.
- Add the diluted flour in water and leave to simmer for 20 more minutes, mixing from time to time.
- Divide the spinach porridge in four plates and add on top of it two fried eggs in each plate ( more or less by request ) and season with paprika.
- Add two tablespoons yogourt in each plate.