1/1 Photo of Alina's Spinach Porridge
An easy to prepare and a delicious vegetarian dish from the centuries old bulgarian cuisine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil and add the spinach and the salt.
- 2Fry that while mixing constantly 15-20 minute.
- 3Add the diluted flour in water and leave to simmer for 20 more minutes, mixing from time to time.
- 4Divide the spinach porridge in four plates and add on top of it two fried eggs in each plate ( more or less by request ) and season with paprika.
- 5Add two tablespoons yogourt in each plate.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alina's Spinach Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.8
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 430.9 mg
- Sodium 935.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 24.7 g