1/1 Photo of Almond Chicken
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Adopted in the Great RecipeZaar Adoption of 2005. Hope to make and update soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts, boned and sliced
- 4 tablespoons almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 egg white
- 1Marinate chicken for 20 minutes, drain and set aside.
- 2Mix chopped almonds with corn starch.
- 3Beat egg white and dip in chicken.
- 4Preheat oil to 350F in a deep fryer or large saucepan.
- 5Roll chicken pieces in cornstarch mixture and deep fry until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 943.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: