Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
this is a very easy and tasty recipe i came up with years ago for an appitizer.
Make and share this American Egg Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken (not ground)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 package egg roll wrap
- soy sauce
- 1 jar sweet and sour sauce or 1 jar honey mustard
- this is very easy just cube the pork or chicken in 1/2 inch cubes and stir fry,season with salt pepper and soy sauce to taste.
- Let cool roll meat and both cheeses in wrappers.
- fry egg rolls in 1/2 inch of oil til brown.
These were very easy to made but just didn't have a lot of flavor except for the soy sauce. I made as directed for my 2 year old grandson but added sauté onions and red peppers with a little red pepper flakes to step up the flavor some. Still need something. They were crisp on the outside which is what we like. Used my own sweet and sour sauce for the dipping. Thanks. Made for My Three Chefs 2013.
These were easy to made but just didn't have a lot of flavor. I made as written for my 2 yr old grandson and he really didn't care for them but the only think he likes right now is chocolate milk. I added sauté onions and red peppers for our and they were somewhat better. I used an egg wash to seal them and used my own sweet and sour sauce for dipping. Thanks for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2013