1/2 Photos of Amy's Cheezy Broccoli Balls
2 hrs 30 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
These make a great side dish for a meal or an appetizer for a party. The hard part about this recipe is not eating them while you're cooking. This is my spin on another recipe. The yield really does depend on how big you make the balls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze the broccoli in paper towels to get as much of the water out as possible.
- 2Whisk the eggs lightly and stir together with the broccoli and cheese and enough flour to make the dough hold together.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until stiff enough to roll into balls.
- 4Roll the mixture into balls using 1 tbsp of the mix. Roll each in the bread crumbs.
- 5Heat a large pan with enough oil to deep fry to 375 degrees.
- 6Drop a few balls in at a time, making sure they do not stick together or touch. Fry until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Cheezy Broccoli Balls
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.2
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 247.6 mg
- Sodium 606.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 29.0 g