Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
An appetizer for the sweet tooth! Fast and easy
Make and share this Angel Food Cake Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 24 wonton wrappers (1 package)
- 24 pieces angel food cake (2inch X 2inch cubes)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- cold water
- peanut oil (frying oil) or vegetable oil (frying oil)
- Lay out 6 wrappers at a time.
- Keep others covered in a towel.
- Layer the following in the wrapper.
- 1 angel food cube.
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar.
- 4 or 5 marshmellows.
- Pinch of cinnamon on top.
- Wet your fingers in cold water and brush the edges of the wonton.
- Bring two edges opposite sides together,in a triangle and seal the two sides.
- Prepare 6 at a time, cover under a damp towel.
- Preheat oil in fryer to 375*.
- Fry 6 to 8 at a time.
- Place on a paper towelled platter. Keep warm in the oven at 300*.
- Serve warm, not hot.