Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
An appetizer for the sweet tooth! Fast and easy
Make and share this Angel Food Cake Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- Lay out 6 wrappers at a time.
- Keep others covered in a towel.
- Layer the following in the wrapper.
- 1 angel food cube.
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar.
- 4 or 5 marshmellows.
- Pinch of cinnamon on top.
- Wet your fingers in cold water and brush the edges of the wonton.
- Bring two edges opposite sides together,in a triangle and seal the two sides.
- Prepare 6 at a time, cover under a damp towel.
- Preheat oil in fryer to 375*.
- Fry 6 to 8 at a time.
- Place on a paper towelled platter. Keep warm in the oven at 300*.
- Serve warm, not hot.