Montana Heart Song's Note:
An appetizer for the sweet tooth! Fast and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out 6 wrappers at a time.
- 2Keep others covered in a towel.
- 3Layer the following in the wrapper.
- 41 angel food cube.
- 51/2 tsp brown sugar.
- 64 or 5 marshmellows.
- 7Pinch of cinnamon on top.
- 8Wet your fingers in cold water and brush the edges of the wonton.
- 9Bring two edges opposite sides together,in a triangle and seal the two sides.
- 10Prepare 6 at a time, cover under a damp towel.
- 11Preheat oil in fryer to 375*.
- 12Fry 6 to 8 at a time.
- 13Place on a paper towelled platter. Keep warm in the oven at 300*.
- 14Serve warm, not hot.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Food Cake Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 163.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel food cake