Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
This has been a cookie my grandma has made my whole life on Christmas. Wonderful memories!!
Make and share this Angel Wing Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in large bowl.
- Beat egg yolks until pale yellow.
- Add to flour mixture all the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until blended then knead until dough until well blended.
- Roll out on floured surface to 1/8" thickness.
- Using a pastry wheel, cut 1" X 3" strips.
- Make a slit in the center of the dough and pull one end of the strip through it.
- Deep fry in 375 degree oil for about 3 minutes.
- Dust with confectioner sugar.
- *I am not exactly sure on amount of cookies since I don't know if grandma does double batches but with 4 cups of flour I'm assuming it's a good amount.