This is a recipe that I got from the "Dean and Deluca Cookbook". My dh and boys INHALE the stuff. I have increased the amount of sauce because we love sauce. This is so good anytime--especially as a midnight snack if there's any left over (which there usually isn't). ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil to 375°F in a deep fryer or large pot.
- 2Please be careful.
- 3Cut wings into 2 separate pieces at the joint.
- 4Season them well with the salt and pepper.
- 5Fry the wings in several batches (too much at one time will drastically drop the temperature of the oil) until they are crisp and golden brown, about 10-13 minutes per batch.
- 6Remove wings from oil and let drain on paper towel.
- 7Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 8Add the hot sauce and vinegar.
- 9Stir to blend and remove from heat and pour over cooked wings.
- 10This is great with the usual celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Another Buffalo Wings Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (846 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3394.3
- Calories from Fat 2985
- Total Fat 331.7 g
- Saturated Fat 68.2 g
- Cholesterol 497.9 mg
- Sodium 1162.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 104.4 g