1/4 Photos of Applebee's Chicken Wings
When I make these, I use Lea & Perrins White Wine Worcestershire Sauce For Chicken instead of regular Worcestershire sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake or deep-fry the wings until they are done.
- 2Mix all the sauce ingredients except flour in a saucepan.
- 3Cook over medium-low heat.
- 4When warm, add flour to thicken sauce; stir frequently.
- 5When sauce is thick, cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish with sauce.
- 6Mix the rest of the sauce with wings and place in baking dish.
- 7Bake at 300°F for about 20 minutes or until warm.
- 8Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- 9These are great reheated, but be warned that they get hotter each time!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applebee's Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1546.2
- Calories from Fat 1057
- Total Fat 117.5 g
- Saturated Fat 41.0 g
- Cholesterol 513.8 mg
- Sodium 3433.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 109.1 g