When I make these, I use Lea & Perrins White Wine Worcestershire Sauce For Chicken instead of regular Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake or deep-fry the wings until they are done.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients except flour in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat.
- When warm, add flour to thicken sauce; stir frequently.
- When sauce is thick, cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish with sauce.
- Mix the rest of the sauce with wings and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 300°F for about 20 minutes or until warm.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- These are great reheated, but be warned that they get hotter each time!
Real good but too spicy for my taste; hubby's too. Maybe next time I will use 1/2 of the hot sauce and 6 ounces of BBQ sauce. That would calm them down. Then I'm sure this would be a 5* recipe. Thanks!
Delicious hot wings. Really hot and spicy just the way we like them. The heat was just right. They were quick and easy to make and didn't last long. Left me wishing I had made more. We will be enjoying these again and again. My hubby was very very happy. Thanks for sharing and making me look like a star. Made for Whats on the Menu? Tag Game 2015.
I made this twice already and guys loved it. thank you for posting!!!!