Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Good chicken recipe
Make and share this Arkansas Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- oil (for frying)
- Cut chicken into strips 1/2" by 3".
- Place them in bowl, add eggs seasonings, cornstarch,and 1/4 cup oil.
- Mix well and let it set for about 10 minutes.
- Drop each strip separately into oil and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with favorite veggies.