1/1 Photo of Arthur Treacher's Fish
Found on the Web in response to a recipe request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip moistened fish pieces evenly but lightly in the flour.
- 2Dust off any excess flour and allow pieces to air dry on waxed paper, about 5 minutes.
- 3Whip the pancake mix with the club soda to the consistency of buttermilk-- pourable, but not too thin and not too thick.
- 4Beat in the onion powder and seasoned salt.
- 5Dip floured fillets into batter and drop into 425F oil in heavy saucepan using meat thermometer.
- 6Brown about 4 minutes per side.
- 7Arrange on cookie sheet in 325F oven until all pieces have been fried.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arthur Treacher's Fish
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 595.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 37.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: