Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Filipino egg rolls, I Use to make these with a bunch of Filipino ladies
Make and share this Authentic Lumpia recipe from Food.com.
- mix all well in a large bowl.
- If you can find lumpia wrappers from an oriental store, These work best.( about the size of a dinner plate and round)
- Allow mix to sit for a while.
- Put a small amount of mixture into middle of wrapper and roll up and fold in the edges.
- Wet down with a little water.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour or some crushed garlic with vinegar.