Filipino egg rolls, I Use to make these with a bunch of Filipino ladies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix all well in a large bowl.
- 2If you can find lumpia wrappers from an oriental store, These work best.( about the size of a dinner plate and round)
- 3Allow mix to sit for a while.
- 4Put a small amount of mixture into middle of wrapper and roll up and fold in the edges.
- 5Wet down with a little water.
- 6Fry until golden brown.
- 7Serve with sweet and sour or some crushed garlic with vinegar.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Lumpia
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 320.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.0 g