This is Vijaya Dinakar's recipe from the Thursday magazine (Feb 26-March3' 04}. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 -20 baby corn
- 15 teaspoons cornflour
- 5 teaspoons rice flour
- 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 4 green chilies, washed and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, washed, peeled and finely chopped
- tomato sauce, as required
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- oil, to deep fry
- 2 tablespoons cashew peanut powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped, for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1Parboil the baby corns in a little salted water.
- 2Put corn flour, rice flour, tomato sauce, ginger-garlic paste, a little salt and the parboiled baby corns in a bowl. Mix well.
- 3Heat oil in a wok.
- 4Deep fry the baby corns in it.
- 5Remove from pan and drain out excess oil on clean kitchen paper towels.
- 6Pour 3 tbsp oil in a pan.
- 7Add onions, green chillies and garlic to it.
- 8Sauté until golden brown.
- 9Add the deep-fried baby corns, tomato sauce, soya sauce, chilli-garlic sauce and salt to it.
- 10Sauté for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- 11Garnish with coriander leaves and cashew-peanut powder.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Corn Manchurian Delight
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 90.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: