Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a nice salad if you are not counting calories. This is for those guys and girls who like potatoes and cheese :) Recipe from the September 2004 issue of the Weekend magazine. Enjoy!
- oil (for frying)
- 3 cups baby potatoes, cut into halves
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green capsicum
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Wash the potatoes and prick them with a fork.
- Deep fry them in hot oil until lightly brown on either side.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Add spring onions and garlic.
- Stir-fry until the onions are soft and the raw smell of garlic is gone.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine in a bowl, mix well and adjust seasoning as you desire.