This is a nice salad if you are not counting calories. This is for those guys and girls who like potatoes and cheese :) Recipe from the September 2004 issue of the Weekend magazine. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- oil (for frying)
- 3 cups baby potatoes, cut into halves
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green capsicum
- 1/4 cup sliced olive
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Wash the potatoes and prick them with a fork.
- 2Deep fry them in hot oil until lightly brown on either side.
- 3Keep aside.
- 4Heat oil in a pot.
- 5Add spring onions and garlic.
- 6Stir-fry until the onions are soft and the raw smell of garlic is gone.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Combine in a bowl, mix well and adjust seasoning as you desire.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Potatoes and Feta Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 501.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g