Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This may sound strange but it’s an absolutely delicious appetizer!
Make and share this Bacon and Date Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- Put one or two almonds inside date and wrap with 1/2 slice of bacon.
- May need to use toothpick.
- I used a deep fryer at 350º and fried them for a couple minutes.
- You could also pan fry (or Wok) until bacon cooked.
- Some have tried baking at 425º until bacon cooked but this method takes longer and bacon not cooked as evenly.