This fish is dark golden brown and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together mustard and flour.
- 2Heat oil to 400°.
- 3Cut the fish into 7x2-inch pieces.
- 4With a mixer blend the flour mixture with the water, egg, sugar and salt.
- 5Dip fish into the batter, coating well.
- 6Drop into the hot oil.
- 7Fry fish until dark golden brown.
- 8Remove and drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Batter Dipped Fish
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1225.9
- Calories from Fat 1025
- Total Fat 113.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 1134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 32.5 g