1/1 Photo of Batter Fried Chicken Wings
A little different - chicken wings are dipped in a batter and deep fried until crispy and golden brown. Cooking time is per batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut wings at first joint and discard the tips.
- 2Cut remaining wings in half.
- 3Wash and dry on paper towels and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- 4Mix cornstarch, eggs, hot sauce and water, stirring to form a smooth batter.
- 5Dip wings in batter and deep fry in 1 1/2" of oil heated to 350° for about 15 minutes, turning once or twice.
- 6Serve with small bowl of mild, medium or hot wing sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Batter Fried Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 51.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g