A little different - chicken wings are dipped in a batter and deep fried until crispy and golden brown. Cooking time is per batch.
- Cut wings at first joint and discard the tips.
- Cut remaining wings in half.
- Wash and dry on paper towels and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Mix cornstarch, eggs, hot sauce and water, stirring to form a smooth batter.
- Dip wings in batter and deep fry in 1 1/2" of oil heated to 350° for about 15 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Serve with small bowl of mild, medium or hot wing sauce for dipping.