1/3 Photos of Batter-Fried Shrimp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine 1/2 cup oil and egg; beat well.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except oil for frying and stir until well blended.
- 4Dip shrimp into batter to coat.
- 5Drop shrimp into hot oil and fry for 30-60 seconds or until golden brown.
- 6Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper towel.
- 7Add a 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder to batter to make a much lighter crust, or use beer instead of milk for a barley flavor.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Batter-Fried Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 176.7 mg
- Sodium 760.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: