A different way with wings. Cook Times are Approx.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 3 teaspoons rosemary (finely chopped)
- 3 teaspoons thyme (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper or 2 teaspoons creole seasoning or 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning salt
- 1In a bowl, blend all of the dry ingredients for the breading.
- 2In a separate bowl, make the egg wash by blending the eggs and milk.
- 3Add the chicken and coat well.
- 4Place coated chicken in breading and toss.
- 5Place the breaded chicken in a deep fryer or in pot that has enough hot 350º F oil to cover chicken.
- 6Cook until golden brown.
- 7In a large bowl, mix all ingredients for the sauce and toss in cooked chicken, mix well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bayou Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 197.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper