Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm not real sure how I came about this recipe, but I think I was watching the Food Network and someone there was visiting BB King's place in Memphis, TN. I had to listen really hard and this is what I came up with. This sauce is to die for! We make it everytime I fry catfish and there is never any left over. We even use this recipe for our fish tacos. Serve with a nice cole slaw. YUM!
- Cut the catfish fillets into finger or nuggets.
- Mix together the buttermilk, paprika, cayenne, onion, and garlic powder.
- Mix together the flour and yellow cornmeal.
- Dip the catfish into the buttermilk mixture and then dredge in the flour/cornmeal mixture.
- Deep fry until golden.
- Mix all Sauce ingredients (ranch dressing through lime juice) together and refrigerate. This sauce double very easy.
- Serve Sauce with Catfish.