1/1 Photo of Bergy Dim Sum #2, Pork & Prawn Wraps
These are so handy to have in the freezer either to serve as an appetizer or as part of a Dim Sum Brunch. For baking these appetizer I prefer to use Spring Roll wrap - it has a lighter texture than the Won ton wrap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oil for deep frying (if you choose to do this).
- 2In a bowl combine all the ingredients (except wonton wraps), Mix well.
- 3Place a teaspoon of this mixture in the centre of each wrap.
- 4Bring the sides of the wrap up toward the centre, pleating edges together around the filling.
- 5You may now freeze them (separately on a cookie sheet and then bag them) or you may proceed to cook them. When you wish to serve them place frozen wraps in a 375f for about 15-20 min or until cooked completely and golden brown.
- 6There are two ways to do this: (a) Heat oven to 400F degrees, Place parcels on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes turning once, or until golden and the filling is fully cooked (This is how I always do them), or (b) Deep Fry the filled wraps. However if you choose to deep fry this must be done BEFORE you freeze them. when ready to serve put them frozen in a 375f oven for about 15 min or until heated through.
- 7Drain well on paper towel.
- 8Serve with either a sweet chili sauce or a sweet and sour sauce as a dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bergy Dim Sum #2, Pork & Prawn Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (1064 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 76.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g