1 hr 15 mins
Hot, but very tasty! Takes a little time so make a big batch. So worth the effort! My friend's uncle came up the recipe and after me begging her to make it all the time she finally taught me how to do it myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate wings into drumlets and wings.
- 2Deep fry wings in small batches, in the vegetable oil.
- 3Strain and lay out wings individually on paper towels.
- 4Pat excess oil off each wing piece.
- 5Mix sauces in a mixing bowl.
- 6Toss wings in sauce.
- 7Place coated wings into glass baking dish, in single layer.
- 8Bake wings at at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best-ever Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 49.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: