1 hr 10 mins
From today's Weekend magazine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup carrot, boiled and diced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 4 red capsicums (Simla Mirch)
- 2 cups gram flour
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3/4 cup boiled green peas
- oil, to deep fry
- 1Heat 1 tsp.
- 2oil in a skillet.
- 3Add ginger-garlic paste.
- 4Saute for a few seconds.
- 5Add green chillies, mashed potatoes, peas, carrots and salt to taste.
- 6Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- 7Remove from flame.
- 8Add lime juice and fresh corriander leaves.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Cut stalks of capsicums.
- 11Remove the seeds.
- 12Stuff capsicums with the potato-veggie mixture.
- 13Make a smooth batter of medium thick consistency by mixing the gramflour with red chilli powder, salt and a little water.
- 14Coat capsicums completely with batter.
- 15Deep fry in hot oil.
- 16Drain on clean absorbent paper napkins.
- 17Serve with chutney or tomato ketchup!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bhari Hui Simla Mirch Ka Pakora(Stuffed Capsicum Deep-fried Frit
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: