The Blue willow inn in Social circle Georgia is one of the South's most popular restaurants. This is their famous fried chicken recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut chicken into 8 pieces.
- 2wash throughly and remove excess fat.
- 3cover chicken in a bowl with the quart of water and allow to sit or 3-4 minutes.
- 4mix the flour, salt and pepper.
- 5remove chicken from water, shaking off excess water but leaving it moist.
- 6dredge the chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- 7in a large deep heavy skillet, heat oil
- 8place chicken in oil and cook uncovered 6 minutes on each side.
- 9when golden brown remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Willow Inn's Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.1
- Calories from Fat 540
- Total Fat 60.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 174.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g