Chef #835506's Note:
I must have tried ever Bang Bang Shrimp recipe posted on the internet, including the one posted here at Recipe Zar, most are pretty good but they all are not exact copycats, finally in 2010 I found this recipe which is so close that no body can tell the difference. It is extensively tested several times in the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak shrimp in bowl with milk.
- 2In a bowl put panko bread crumbs and another bowl put corn starch. Dredge the shrimp in the corn starch, then again in the milk and finally in the panko bread crumbs & set aside.
- 3Heat a large skillet to 300 degrees F. Drop shrimp in and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil. Drain fried shrimp on paper towels.
- 4In a large bowl combine fried shrimp with sauce until evenly coated. Pile on a bed of shredded cabbage and garnish with scallions.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp Copycat Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 303.5 mg
- Sodium 1453.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 36.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: