1/3 Photos of Boneless Hot Wings--Applebee's Copycat
this is an easy recipe that i ran across and if you love Applebee's boneless hot wings, then you will love these! they are so good! i make them ALL the time...enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml louisiana hot sauce
- 0.59 ml pepper, Ground
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 15-20 chicken tenders, cut into 1 inch pieces
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 1If the wings are frozen, be sure to defrost.
- 2Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a LARGE bowl.
- 3Mix together in a separate bowl 1 cup butter, 1/2 cup hot sauce, a dash of garlic powder and a dash of pepper and heat in microwave for about 20 seconds. stir to mix well. set aside.
- 4Put the wings into the large bowl of flour mixture, coating each wing evenly.
- 5dip into mixture of butter and hot sauce, then again into flour mixture. place all the "wings" on a plate and put them in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes. (This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.)
- 6Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375°F (You want just enough oil to cover the wings entirely -- an inch or so deep at least.).
- 7Fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- 8Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain, but don't let them sit too long because you want to serve the wings hot.
- 9For Coating:.
- 10Combine another 1 cup butter, 1/2 cup hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- 11Quickly put the wings into a large bowl. *You could also use a large plastic container with a lid for this.
- 12Add the coating mixture and stir, coating all the wings evenly or simply put all the wings inside the container with the lid, add the sauce, then shake.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Hot Wings--Applebee's Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.4
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 1787.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: