Chef #1147282's Note:
This is a recipe from a friend on how to make easy boneless wings, more meat less fuss. Use the sauce of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut tenders or breast meat into bite size portions, about 2"x1" or so.
- 2beat eggs together add cayenne pepper to eggs.
- 3Mix flour and slap yo momma seasoning together.
- 4dredge boneless wings in egg then flour mix.
- 5heat oil to about 350 degrees.
- 6place batches of dredged wings into oil cook for approximately 5-7 minutes. "until the float", test for doneness and base cooking time on that.
- 7set cooked wings on grate or paper towel to drain.
- 8place a good portion of the sauce of choice (we use sauce you can buy from buffalo wild wings) into the ziploc bags (we use the freezer size), one bag for each sauce.
- 9toss in bag to coat, serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Wings
Serving Size: 1 (701 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1372.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 650.3 mg
- Sodium 565.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 194.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: