Very easy and very tasty! (cook time is for each batch)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and season artichoke hearts with salt and pepper.
- 2While working, heat oil over fairly high heat.
- 3Dredge artichokes in egg and then bread crumbs.
- 4Deep fry about 3-4 minutes, turning frequently, or until golden.
- 5Drain on paper towels and serve with lemon wedges.
- 6Note:If using fresh artichoke hearts, soak in lemon water, to avoid oxidation.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Artichoke Hearts
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 413.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: