Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy and very tasty! (cook time is for each batch)
Make and share this Breaded Artichoke Hearts recipe from Food.com.
- Drain and season artichoke hearts with salt and pepper.
- While working, heat oil over fairly high heat.
- Dredge artichokes in egg and then bread crumbs.
- Deep fry about 3-4 minutes, turning frequently, or until golden.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with lemon wedges.
- Note:If using fresh artichoke hearts, soak in lemon water, to avoid oxidation.