My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Add broccoli and cauliflower florets and cook 10-12 minutes or until very tender; drain.
- 3Transfer florets to a large bowl.
- 4Mash florets with a fork or potato masher (doesn't have to be a completely smooth consistancy, I leave in a few clumps of vegetables) Add in eggs, onion, pecans, flour, and salt and pepper to taste; stir to mix well.
- 5In an electric skillet, pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch; heat to 350 degrees.
- 6Drop vegetable mixture by tablespoonfuls into the oil.
- 7Cook in batches for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until they become lightly browned.
- 8Transfer to a papertowel lined plate to drain; keep warm.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli-Cauliflower Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 179.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g