Spicier or tangy er, you decide. This recipe is not for those on a diet, in fact the more bad for you ingredients you use, the better. This is one of those recipes for those day's you feel like indulging.. when you wake up in the morning and get a frapuccino instead of a black coffee!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk (you'll need the rest of the container for the dipping sauce)
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 hot sauce (crystal brand or franks)
- oil (for frying, your choice)
- 1 (8 ounce) package buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix (follow directions)
- 1First make the dressing and put it in the fridge.
- 2Heat up oil in a deep pan, cut the chicken in to small-ish bite size pieces, in a seperate bowl beat eggs and buttermilk, then in another bowl put flour. Dip chicken into egg mixture then into flour then fry. continue this til chicken is cooked, set it aside.
- 3In a deep frying pan mix hot sauce, vinegar then 1/2 cube of butter, note that the butter controls the 'hot' factor for less spicey add more butter. After butter melts add chicken a little at a time remove it immediately from the sauce so it does not get soggy, repeat this until all of the chicken is covered.
- 4Serve with buttermilk ranch, celery and carrots. I like to serve it with the remainder of the sauce in another bowl for extra tang.
- 5Enjoy! This also makes a great left over dish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Bites
Serving Size: 1 (635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1136.3
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 472.4 mg
- Sodium 522.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 100.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix