1/2 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Wings
I got this recipe from a Betty Crocker cookbook and added my own twist... The cookbook says to bake the wings, but I fry them instead.... I also added a few more seasonings to the flour mixture and the sauce mixture.... I fixed these for a new years party one year and they were a hit....Serve with dressing of choice and carrot or celery sticks...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- oil, for frying
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings (about 12)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1Heat oil in fry daddy or fryer.
- 2Cut each chicken wing at joints to make 3 pieces and discard the tip.
- 3Combine the flour garlic and seasoning salt in gallon size zip lock bag.
- 4Place chicken in bag and shack until it's all well coated.
- 5Fry in fryer until done.
- 6Remove chicken to a paper towel lined dish and drain.
- 7Meanwhile, mix the buffalo ingredients into a bowl.
- 8Add chicken and toss until evenly coated with buffalo mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 149.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: