Tara Z's Note:
These shrimp are awesome! Add some cayenne pepper to the sauce to give it a little more kick if you like it spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup crystal louisiana hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1Sauce: Combine in a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is mixed through.
- 2Cover, keep warm on low heat.
- 3Shrimp: Combine egg and milk in a small bowl.
- 4Have the flour ready in a large Ziploc bag.
- 5Coat six of the shrimp with milk/egg mixture, then toss them in the bag of flour and shake well to coat.
- 6Repeat the process with the next six shrimp.
- 7Make sure they are all nicely coated with flour.
- 8Deep fry at 375° 8-10 minutes until the shrimp tails are dark brown.
- 9Remove, drain, and toss gently with your prepared buffalo sauce.
- 10This can be done by shaking gently in a large Tupperware container with a lid.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (1370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.0
- Calories from Fat 697
- Total Fat 77.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g