Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These shrimp are awesome! Add some cayenne pepper to the sauce to give it a little more kick if you like it spicy.
- Sauce: Combine in a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is mixed through.
- Cover, keep warm on low heat.
- Shrimp: Combine egg and milk in a small bowl.
- Have the flour ready in a large Ziploc bag.
- Coat six of the shrimp with milk/egg mixture, then toss them in the bag of flour and shake well to coat.
- Repeat the process with the next six shrimp.
- Make sure they are all nicely coated with flour.
- Deep fry at 375° 8-10 minutes until the shrimp tails are dark brown.
- Remove, drain, and toss gently with your prepared buffalo sauce.
- This can be done by shaking gently in a large Tupperware container with a lid.