My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- celery rib
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings, wing tips cut off,trimmed and separated into 2 joints.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 -5 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (3 tblsps for mild; 4 tblsps for medium; and 5 tblsps for hot)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- oil, for deep-frying
- 1To make dressing: Place everything in food processor and process until smooth.
- 3For wings: Melt butter and add Tabasco, to taste, in large saucepan.
- 4Add vinegar and remove from heat.
- 5Heat oil in large frying pan.
- 6Deep fry wings, a few at a time, until nicely-browned and crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
- 7Drain on paper towels.
- 8Reheat sauce and add wings to saucepan.
- 9Toss to coat evenly and, if you like crisp wings, run them under the broiler for 3-5 minutes.
- 10Transfer to a platter.
- 11Serve with celery sticks and Blue Cheese Dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1798.4
- Calories from Fat 1279
- Total Fat 142.1 g
- Saturated Fat 48.3 g
- Cholesterol 529.6 mg
- Sodium 1236.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 108.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: