1/1 Photo of Cajun Buffalo Wings
Can you believe Buffalo wings kicked up with a Cajun mix. Use your heat index to judge how hot you want!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon cajun seasoning (Cajun Spice Rub Mix Recipe or store bought)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or Powder Oven Dried Hot Peppers-Flakes or Powder) or 1/4-1 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes (or Powder Oven Dried Hot Peppers-Flakes or Powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings, cut up two pieces from each wing with the tips discarded defrosted washed and towel dried
- bleu cheese salad dressing
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 1Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375°F.
- 2Combine the butter, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- 3Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended; set aside.
- 4Combine the flour, Cajun Spice Mix Recipe, paprika, cayenne, and salt in a large zip lock bag put the wings into the bag shake to coat each wing evenly.
- 5Put the wings in the refrigerator for 1 hour (helps adhered flour to wings).
- 6Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
- 8As soon as drained into the hot sauce mixture stir to coat them.
- 9Serve with lots of Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
- 10This will help cool down the heat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (868 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 154.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g