1/2 Photos of Cambodian Egg Rolls
1 hr 15 mins
This is a family recipe. Growing up my mom only make these on special occassions. I actually always have these in my freezers for whenever i am hunger for them. Everyone that has tried these egg rolls loved it. Beware: they are very addictive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground pork or 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 cups vermicelli rice noodles (soaked in hot water, then cut to 2 inches in length)
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 32 ounces egg roll wraps (2 packages)
- oil (for deep frying)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1Soak the rice noodles in hot water for about 10-15 minutes. Cut to 2 inches in length.
- 2In a large bowl mix first 12 ingredients and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl mix flour and water to make a loose paste to seal the wrappers.
- 4Instructions on how to roll the egg rolls should be on back of the each packages. Use 1-2 tbsp of filling for each wrappers and seal edges with the water and flour mixture. Make about 55-60 depending on the amount of fillings you use. Give or take. (There has been times that i have more fillings and less wraps or vise versa).
- 5Deep fry until golden brown. Cook time is about 15-20 minutes per batch depending on your fryer and amount or egg rolls per batch.
- 6Serve with favorite sweet and sour sauce.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cambodian Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1994 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vermicelli rice noodles