1 hr 30 mins
From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column. With the rainy weather making it's appearance here over the last 2 days, nothing can be more welcoming for my dad than pakoras;) I hope you enjoy these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium cauliflower, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour (maida)
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- water, enough to make a smooth batter (as is made for pakoras)
- oil, to deep fry
- 1Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Add the next six ingredients.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Keep aside for 30-40 minutes.
- 5Mix well, once again.
- 6Deep fry in hot oil.
- 7Drain on clean kitchen paper napkins/towels.
- 8Serve hot with chilli sauce or tomato ketchup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Coriander Pakora
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1063.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh coriander leaves