Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column. With the rainy weather making it's appearance here over the last 2 days, nothing can be more welcoming for my dad than pakoras;) I hope you enjoy these!
- 1 medium cauliflower, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain flour (maida)
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornflour
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- water, enough to make a smooth batter (as is made for pakoras)
- oil, to deep fry
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the next six ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Keep aside for 30-40 minutes.
- Mix well, once again.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper napkins/towels.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce or tomato ketchup.