1/6 Photos of Cauliflower Cheddar Fritters
Crispy cheese-filled fritters with mild cauliflower and onion flavors. Easy to make and to-die-for delicious! My 3 year old loves to dip 'em in ketchup.
My Private Note
side di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a smooth batter with first 7 ingredients.
- 2Mix in next 3 ingredients.
- 3For best results, refrigerate for an hour or so (but not necessary).
- 4Drop by spoonfulls into hot oil and deep fry til brown and crispy.
- 5Sprinkle with salt immediately upon removing from oil.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Cheddar Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 352.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g