1/3 Photos of Charmie's Buffalo Chicken Wontons
There are a few recipes out there for these, but I don't really like bleu cheese, so this recipe uses cream cheese. A nice combination of hot and cool flavors!! You can even used leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the chicken with the hot sauce and garlic.
- 2Mix in the cream cheese until smooth.
- 3NOTE: all amounts are suggested; feel free to adjust to your personal preference.
- 4Put about a tsp into the center of a wonton, seal edges using a little water. Keep covered until all wontons are done.
- 5Heat oil to about 325º.
- 6Fry wontons, a few at a time, until lightly brown and crisp.
- 7Serve with bleu cheese or ranch salad dressing for dipping.
- 8NOTE: The filling can be made the day ahead and refrigerated, and the flavor intensifies.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charmie's Buffalo Chicken Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 123.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g