1/1 Photo of Cheese & Sausage Bundles
Skinny Mini's Note:
A great make a head appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Uncase and separate sausage.
- 2Brown sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Drain off excess drippings.
- 4Combine cheese, chillies, green onions and sausage in a medium bowl.
- 5Spoon 1 round teaspoon of sausage mixture near 1 corner of wonton wrapper.
- 6Brush opposite corner with water.
- 7Roll up “jelly roll” style.
- 8Moisten ends of roll with water.
- 9Bring ends together to make a “bundle” overlapping slightly and pressing firmly.
- 10Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
- 11Heat deep fryer to about 365.
- 12Fry bundles a few at a time for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 13Drain on paper towel and serve.
- 14**Bundles may also be frozen and reheated in the oven.**.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Sausage Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (2220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g