A great make a head appetizer.
Make and share this Cheese & Sausage Bundles recipe from Food.com.
- Uncase and separate sausage.
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain off excess drippings.
- Combine cheese, chillies, green onions and sausage in a medium bowl.
- Spoon 1 round teaspoon of sausage mixture near 1 corner of wonton wrapper.
- Brush opposite corner with water.
- Roll up “jelly roll” style.
- Moisten ends of roll with water.
- Bring ends together to make a “bundle” overlapping slightly and pressing firmly.
- Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
- Heat deep fryer to about 365.
- Fry bundles a few at a time for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and serve.
- **Bundles may also be frozen and reheated in the oven.**.