12 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is from an email I received this morning with a couple copycat recipes in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cool water in bowl. Add 1/4 teaspoon season-all and dissolve bouillon cubes in mixture.
- 2Place cubed chicken in water, mix, cover and place in refrigerator for 12 hours or next day.
- 3When ready to cook nuggets, mix flour, cracker meal, 2 teaspoons season-all and paprika in bowl.
- 4Heat oil for deep frying. Drain chicken. Coat nuggets in flour, cracker mixture and fry until golden. Chicken will be flavorful and juicy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 656.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts