Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Goat cheese has a tart taste and mild texture, which makes it great for stuffing inside something. Especially when paired with a mild chicken. Be sure not to over cook or your deep fryer may have goat cheese floaties.
- wonton wrapper
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced, seeds removed
- Chop all ingredients, except the wonton wrappers, into a very fine mince. This is a good one for your food processor.
- Fold small amount into center of wonton wrapper. Seal all edges with water.
- Fry, a few at a time, at 350 degrees, approx 3 minutes. Drain on paper towel.
I really enjoyed this. It is mild yet flavorful and the goat cheese compliments the chicken very well. I chose to bake these rather than fry for 15 minutes in my 400 degree oven. Turned out lovely!