1/2 Photos of Chicken, Cheese & Bacon Potato Balls
A great way to use leftovers. My family love these for lunch with a simple tossed salad. They also make a good main meal served with fresh vegetables. Using seasoned breadcrumbs always adds that little extra. I've made small balls to take along to bring a plate nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and boil until soft.
- 2Fry Bacon pieces until golden.
- 3Drain potatoes and put back in saucepan, mash add butter and cream until creamy and smooth but still firm.
- 4Add bacon, chicken and cheese to mashed potato mixture and mix well. Cool a little.
- 5Combine egg and milk until fluffy.
- 6Take small handful of potato mix and roll into a ball. Dip into egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- 7Refrigerate for 20 mins until firm.
- 8Heat oil for frying. Can be deep fried or shallow fried and cook until golden brown.
- 9Drain well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Cheese & Bacon Potato Balls
Serving Size: 1 (627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.2
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 215.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 24.4 g