1/2 Photos of Chicken Cheese Wraps
We all enjoy eating this and there are so many ways you can change it up! You could add just about anything to it--very fast too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix well salsa and drained chicken (mix well enough to break up any large chunks of meat).
- 2Place large spoonful in center of tortilla.
- 3Top with shredded cheese.
- 4Spread out evenly--avoid getting too close to edges of tortilla.
- 5Either fold in half and grill about 4-5 minutes on George Foreman-type grill.
- 7Roll up and fry or bake until golden and crispy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cheese Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.3
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 767.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: