We all enjoy eating this and there are so many ways you can change it up! You could add just about anything to it--very fast too!
- In a large bowl, mix well salsa and drained chicken (mix well enough to break up any large chunks of meat).
- Place large spoonful in center of tortilla.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Spread out evenly--avoid getting too close to edges of tortilla.
- Either fold in half and grill about 4-5 minutes on George Foreman-type grill.
- Roll up and fry or bake until golden and crispy.