Mexican Cheesy Chicken Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked chicken, in 1-inch strips
- 1/8 large onion, Coarsley Chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cups salsa salsa (Preferably Tomatillo (green)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese or 4 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese or 4 ounces processed cheese slices
- 6 ounces fried corn tortilla strips
- 1Sweat Onion in real butter (approximately 2 minutes).
- 2Add Chicken and Chicken Broth, simmer till broth is just about evaporated.
- 3Add Salsa, simmer and mix thouroughly (approximately 1 minute).
- 4Stir in Cheeses and then Sour Cream until mixed thouroughly.
- 5Stir in Fried Corn Tortilla Strips and serve immediately!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chilaquiles
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.0
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 149.9 mg
- Sodium 1517.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 42.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
corn tortilla strips