Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (5 ounce) canchunked white chicken
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- in bowl combine 1/4 cup of the soup, chicken, egg, breadcrumbs,pepper, onions and hot pepper sauce.
- shape into 40-balls (1/2") and roll in additional breadcrumbs.
- put oil in pan or deep fryer; preheat to 350F degrees.
- fry meatballs a few at a time until browned.
- drain, keep warm.
- meanwhile in a saucepan combine remaining soup and sour cream and heat serve with meatballs.