1 hr 30 mins
This is the winning recipe of this week in the Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Pramila Monteiro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 50 pieces chicken wings
- 50 g garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 30 g ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 50 g fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 50 g green chilies, finely chopped
- 50 g curry leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 egg
- oil, to deep fry
- 1Break each chicken wing into two parts at the joint.
- 2Take each part and pull back the meat from one end of the bone to the other carefully, making sure that you do not pull the meat completely out.
- 3Put all the chicken lollipops in a bowl.
- 4Add ginger and garlic to the chicken.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Add green chillies, parsley and curry leaves to the same.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Add half a cup of all purpose flour and quarter cup of cornflour to the same.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Break one egg into the bowl.
- 11Add red food colour and salt to taste.
- 12Mix well.
- 13Keep aside for 1 hour to marinate.
- 14After an hour is up, heat oil in a wok.
- 15Deep fry the chicken lollipops in the hot oil by holding the tip of the bone and placing the meaty section of the lollipop in the oil.
- 16Drain on clean kitchen paper napkins.
- 17Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lollipops
Serving Size: 1 (2770 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 38.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: