I got the recipe from the Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. Works great in a deep fryer.
Make and share this Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat 3 inches oil in large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until oil reaches 375°; adjust heat to maintain temperature.
- Meanwhile, beat egg and water in large bowl until well mixed.
- Add flour, salt and pepper stirring to form smooth batter.
- Dip chicken pieces into batter, draining off excess.
- Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, in hot oil about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sauce of your choice.