1/1 Photo of Chicken Nuggets
I got the recipe from the Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. Works great in a deep fryer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- 2Heat 3 inches oil in large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until oil reaches 375°; adjust heat to maintain temperature.
- 3Meanwhile, beat egg and water in large bowl until well mixed.
- 4Add flour, salt and pepper stirring to form smooth batter.
- 5Dip chicken pieces into batter, draining off excess.
- 6Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, in hot oil about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Drain on paper towels.
- 8Serve with sauce of your choice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 368.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.5 g