Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from my Mom. She use to make them when I still lived at home. I have made them for my kids and they love them too!
- 3 whole broiler-fryer chickens, breasts
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 quart corn oil (for frying)
- Skin chicken and cut into pieces.
- Mix egg, water, salt, sesame seeds and flour.
- Dip chicken into batter and drain.
- Heat oil to 375° over medium heat.
- Add nuggets a few at a time and fry for 3- 5 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.