Edgardo CADIAC's Note:
Crispy and tasty chicken covered with a creamy and little spicy white sauce. My creation inspired in asian cuisine. Can be served with mashed potatoes or steamed vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper (about half teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or chopped very fine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 1Cut the chicken in strips or fingers.
- 2Make a mix using all the ingredients listed for that purpose,mix well until reaching a consistency similar to honey.
- 3If too liquid add some flour.
- 4If too dry add some milk.
- 5Put inside of the mix the chicken strips and be sure coat the meat properly.
- 6Take piece by piece and fry until golden brown.
- 7Afix the chicken on a large serving platter and cover it with the following sauce.
- 8Mix in a sauce pan the 2 cups of milk add the corn starch and stir continuosly add 1 by 1 all the ingredients listed for the sauce.
- 9When reach a creamy consistency is ready. If too dry,.
- 10add some milk, cover the chicken strips with sauce.
- 11Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Strips With Scallions White Sauce.
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 279.5 mg
- Sodium 1407.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 34.2 g