Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very good wing recipe
Make and share this Chicken Wings With Good Breading recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- Mix the eggs and milk in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large zip lock bag mix all dry ingredients.
- Dip the wing in the eggs mix and drop it into the bag, shake it well, drop in deep fryer until wings are floating.
The breading results in nice crisp wings. If you like a lot of flavor, you will have to add extra seasoning portions.