Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr
This is the best Chicken Wonton Salad.
Make and share this Chicken Wonton Salad recipe from Food.com.
- The night before deep fry wonton wraps.
- Then place them into a paper bag overnight (This pulls out most of the oil from frying).
- Marinate the chicken in terriyaki sauce for 30 minute.
- or longer then bake in the oven for about 1 hour, until it is cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool then dice into bite size pieces.
- Chop lettuce and green onions.
- Mix lettuce, green onion (crushed), wonton wraps, and chicken in a large bowl.
- For the dressing add all the ingredients into a seprate bowl.
- Add dressing to salad just before serving or the lettuce will wilt and ENJOY!