This is the best Chicken Wonton Salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 bunch green onion
- teriyaki sauce
- 1The night before deep fry wonton wraps.
- 2Then place them into a paper bag overnight (This pulls out most of the oil from frying).
- 3Marinate the chicken in terriyaki sauce for 30 minute.
- 4or longer then bake in the oven for about 1 hour, until it is cooked.
- 5Remove from oven and let cool then dice into bite size pieces.
- 6Chop lettuce and green onions.
- 7Mix lettuce, green onion (crushed), wonton wraps, and chicken in a large bowl.
- 8For the dressing add all the ingredients into a seprate bowl.
- 9Add dressing to salad just before serving or the lettuce will wilt and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wonton Salad
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.0
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 1321.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: