This is the best Chicken Wonton Salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 bunch green onion
- teriyaki sauce
- 1The night before deep fry wonton wraps.
- 2Then place them into a paper bag overnight (This pulls out most of the oil from frying).
- 3Marinate the chicken in terriyaki sauce for 30 minute.
- 4or longer then bake in the oven for about 1 hour, until it is cooked.
- 5Remove from oven and let cool then dice into bite size pieces.
- 6Chop lettuce and green onions.
- 7Mix lettuce, green onion (crushed), wonton wraps, and chicken in a large bowl.
- 8For the dressing add all the ingredients into a seprate bowl.
- 9Add dressing to salad just before serving or the lettuce will wilt and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wonton Salad
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.0
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 1321.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: